I’ve been doing so much baking and cooking and making of fantastic creations lately. It’s been such fun, and don’t get me wrong, I think butter is one of the most amazing ingredients ever… and the use of frying gives things such an amazing crunch! But I think it’s time to investigate a world of cooking that won’t ultimately turn me into a small walrus with heart disease. So here goes, a variation of a previous dish I’ve cooked- and wow does it deliverer in flavour! Here goes:
Baked Mediteranian Ling
- 1 fillet of ling
- 1/2 can crushed tomato with oregano
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1/2 onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 preserved lemon
- Place the Ling in a non stick baking pan.
- Dice the onion and lemon and sprinkle over fish.
- Cover with tomato, garlic and rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees or until the fish flakes easily.