Ah when the urge to eat arises and a toasted sandwich won’t do? That’s when I get creative. Sometimes it works? Sometimes I starve and end up eating cookie dough (which, to be honest is a bit of a win anyway). But today was a working day, definately will make this again, but I want to make it with turkish bread!
Turkey and Mushroom Melt
- Bread (turkish would be awesome but I just had wholemeal)
- 1 tsp strawberry jam (or cranberry sauce which was my inspiration)
- 2 slices turkey breast
- 1 large button mushroom
- 3 slices of cheese
- Spread the jam on the bread
- Arrange the turkey and then the sliced button mushroom
- Put the cheese on top, covering everything.
- Put under a hot grill for about 5 mins- remove when cheese browns.