So I leave for London in 7 hours and as such my fridge needs to be emptied of anything that may grow in my absence. Also, I needed dinner. So out came two new recipes- and yum!
Watermelon Fruit Crush
- 1/5 watermelon
- 3 strawberries
- 2 kiwi fruit
- Scoop watermelon and kiwi fruit flesh into a jug.
- Remove strawberry green and add to jug.
- Process until smooth!
Rosemary, Olive and Tomato Spaghetti
- 10 Olives
- 1/2 tomato
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 5 tbls lemon juice
- cracked pepper
- Sprig of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Boil the spaghetti.
- Dice tomato and chop olives in half.
- Crush garlic and chop finely.
- Add tomato, olives and garlic to spaghetti.
- Add salt and pepper and pour over lemon juice and olive oil.
Photos will come later as I have already packed my cord for my camera! Now the fridge is empty- it’s time to travel!!!