Some of you may have guessed by now, but I love salmon. It’s amazing. What I love best is fresh atlantic salmon cooked with whatever fresh herbs I find at the market. Today I found some beautiful dill and some super cute baby carrots and this dish was born!
Atlantic salmon marinated in dill, lemon and garlic with baby carrots and sugar snap peas
- One fillet salmon
- Handful of dill, chopped
- One lemon
- Two cloves of garlic
- Olive oil
- 4 baby carrots
- 5 sugarsnap peas
- Salt and pepper
- In advance: In a snap-lock bag combine salmon, juice of half the lemon, half the dill, a crushed clove of garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. Refrigerate for aprox 2 hours.
- Cut the tops off the carrots and boil until tender. Add the sugar snap peas 1 minute before serving.
- Pan fry the salmon with half the marinade. When flipped, press the rest into the cooked side.
- Zest half the lemon and combine with remaining dill and finely chopped clove of garlic.
- Arrange the carrots and sugar snap peas and sprinkle zest mixture on top.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper and a lemon wedge.
Delicious. I may have licked the plate- one of the pros of cooking for one 😛