These are amazing. Delicious and cheesy and oh so delectable they practically leaped into my mouth of their own accord! Recipe from http://smittenkitchen.com/blog/2012/06/broccoli-parmesan-fritters/ I used the suggested fetta and lemon juice on top and nom nom nom.
- Medium floret of broccoli cut into large pieces
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (I used the cheap coles stuff in the pasta aisle which worked really well)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup flour
- olive oil
- Lemon wedge to serve
- Fetta cheese to serve
- Cook the broccoli in a saucepan with 1-2cm of boiling water and the lid on until tender.
- beat the egg and add flour and Parmesan into a thick paste.
- mash the broccoli in so large chunks are still visible.
- Heat a pan and add olive oil.
- Scoop out a portion of batter and roll in Parmesan.
- Fry until brown and crunch on each side.
- Serve with fetta and lemon juice.
So amazing! And I’ve got three left for lunch tomorrow at work! YAY!