This would make a great side dish. When I made it, however, I consumed an awful lot of it and called it dinner 🙂 Original recipe from http://allrecipes.com.au/recipe/12521/butternut-pumpkin-bake.aspx Enjoy.
Pumpkin and Blue Cheese Bake
- 1-2kg pumpkin
- Wheel of blue cheese
- 4 pieces multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut the pumpkin into 1cm cubes and arrange on a baking dish.
- Process the bread into bread crumbs with a food processer.
- Slice/crumbe the cheese over the pumpkin with the bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with oil and bake at 220 degrees for 40minutes to an hour.